
Campo Grande station was inaugurated in February 1882 by the E.F. Recife ao Limoeiro (Great Western, Nazareth branch railway) railway company in the Freguesia de N. Sra. da Graça in the Município Nazareth. The line belonged to Rede Ferroviária do Nordeste from 1950 until its closure. From December 1958, the station was in the Município Lagoa do Carro. Today, the tracks have disappeared and the station building serves as a primary school (estacoesferroviarias.com.br).

As reported by the Rio press, there was a post office at the station from October 1882:

Until now, no imperial postmark from Campo Grande station was known.

Der Bahnhof Campo Grande wurde im Februar 1882 von der Eisenbahngesellschaft E.F. Recife ao Limoeiro (Great Western, Nazareth-Abzweigung) eingeweiht und befand sich in der Freguesia de N. Sra. da Graça im Município Nazareth. Die Strecke gehörte von 1950 bis zu ihrer Stilllegung zur Rede Ferroviária do Nordeste. Ab Dezember 1958 lag der Bahnhof im Município Lagoa do Carro. Heute sind die Gleise verschwunden, das Bahnhofsgebäude dient als Grundschule (estacoesferroviarias.com.br).

Wie die Presse in Rio berichtete, gab es ab Oktober 1882 ein Postamt am Bahnhof:

Bisher war kein kaiserlicher Poststempel vom Bahnhof Campo Grande bekannt.